Account Receivable Management
Considering the rising number of ‘delinquent’ & ‘flawed’ customers or clients, debt recovery has become a critical concern for banks, credit lending firms, and others operating in the financial sector. To remain competitive in today’s fast-paced business world, timely and proper collection of debts is a prerequisite.
Uncollected or delayed payments result into reduced cash flow, increased expenses and condensed profit margins. This makes it necessary for financial institutions to find a way out of collecting owed funds without losing the grip on their core competencies.
At iEnergizer, our value-added business process outsourcing (BPO) services strive to deliver exceptional results in regard to collections while safeguarding our client’s brands. We help brands to augment their collection rates and improve business efficiency.
Backed by 19 years of Collections Industry expertise across varied segments, iEnergizer’s ARM services act as an extension of your business’s credit department and drive unmatched results.
Our strong portfolio of ARM services lends us a cutting edge and position us among the most consistent ARM service providers. In addition, our multi-dimensional expertise in first-party consumer loan and credit card collections is a big plus for us.
All our offerings are backed by specialized tools such as automated dialling solution, telecom, workstations, recording, and compliance tools.
Being the international members of the ACA International - the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals, all our collection professionals are trained to operate under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act guidelines.
WIDE-RANGE OF ARM PROGRAMSFOR OUR CUSTOMERS
CURE / REMINDER
We have gained proficiency in servicing newly delinquent debtors to “self-cure” and bring the account caught up.
EARLY DELINQUENCY COLLECTIONS
Skilled in resolving newly delinquent debts in the earliest stages of delinquency, using effective dialling strategies and analytics.
PRE CHARGE-OFF DEBTS
We provide services before an account reaches the “charge-off” age of delinquency – nearly 6 months past due.
Strategic collection efforts to effectively cure charge off debts.
- Commercial Collections
- Campaign & Dialer Management
- Collections Strategy Analysis & Development
- Pre and Post Charged Off Consumer Debts
- Skip Tracing – Manual and Batch Skip
The iEnergizer Edge
- Best process performance and quality management practices
- Expert, proven staff and best-in-class recruitment policies
- Robust and effective recovery methods
- Real-time monitoring and reporting for a focused work approach
- Uppermost levels of IT and Network Security
The most sought-after off-shore collection market leader
- Bi-lingual collections efforts – Spanish and English
- Expertise in Bank Card, Commercial Recoveries and Direct Marketing Recoveries
- Focused Collections Vertical
- International member of (ACA) American Collectors Association
- iEnergizer has mirrored the Pre-Charge Off success on the Recoveries front also and successfully worked on varied Recovery Portfolios
- Licensed to collect on most states in the US
- Management team with hands-on collections experience
- Serviced Bank Cards, Auto Financials, Direct Merchants, Commercial Collections and Utility Collections, Consumer Good Loans, etc
- Subscription, Upgrades and Promotional queries
ARM Salient Features
- Aspect UIP 7.3 and ALM (Advance List Management ) 7.3 on robust and secure Microsoft SQL
- Accurate Reporting capabilities managed by centralized MIS team
- Capability to create collection CRM’s based on client, portfolio requirements/ specifications
- Fully Redundant IPL DS3 Loop across the globe with points of interconnect in two POPs in US New York and San Antonio with carriers and customer networks with Carrier grade Nortel 7400 for Voice compression and Avaya 8700 PBX and ACD platform
- PCI DSS Compliant set-up assuring a secure environment
- ISMS certified operations execution
- The collections vertical strives to be 100% compliant with all FDCPA and FTC guidelines in the US
- Strategic Dialer Analytics Wing
Collections and Training
At iEnergizer, we have a strong belief that the stronger support individuals get at the initial level the better way they manage things. Thus, we don’t leave a single stone unturned to prepare professionals for today’s industrial challenges and meet client’s expectations remarkably.
- Our trainers are an intrinsic part of our collections team. They are certified and well equipped to deliver the most result-oriented training modules to collectors
- All trainers in the system come with vast hands-on collection experience
- In our endeavour to be a front-runner in the Accounts Receivables Management domain, we have well-detailed modules to train and retrain the collectors.
- All our training are delivered in our state of the art facility which houses the individual training rooms of various portfolios
Customized Training Programs
- Grad Bay concept to certify collectors & close the training loop
- CU (Intensive Care Unit) – All collectors with longer learning curve are sent to the ICU unit for up-skilling
- The team has skill sets to develop and conceptualize customized training modules
Compliance and Call Quality
- Steadfast Quality Team for the collections vertical
- All collection staff is recertified every 6 months to ensure that we are abreast of any updates/amendments to the act
- The centralized call quality team keeps a close watch on call quality tries to meet 100% compliance requirements
- Internal calibration sessions are scheduled on a weekly basis
- Associates are marked on adherence to compliance, procedures and reputation attributes, and Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- The team employs state of the art compliance tools such as NICE and E-Pro Recording Manager to execute their deliverables efficiently
- Weekly dashboard published, based on quality monitors providing an extensive drill‐down on every collection parameter